Saturday, September 14, 2013

Hobble Creek

     Hobble Creek has sure changed a lot over the years. Some really nice fishing spots are now in peoples back yards. I guess as a trade the people who do not own those houses get a really nice bike trail. The creek still runs through the city and the trout still bite even in the middle of the city.
     Cari and I decided to not do our fun morning ride to our favorite breakfast burrito place. Instead we drove there and then went to do the Hobble Creek trail. It is great exercise on the way up the trail as you most certainly earn the quick ride back. I am not sure which I like better. The scenery is always better on the slower uphill, however the downhill is exhilarating.
     We have had a wet September which is bringing out the mushrooms. And the days are much cooler than the usual fall season. The leaves haven't quite turned yet but this will be an amazingly beautiful ride in three weeks. I'll be back.




No comments:

Post a Comment