Saturday, September 21, 2013

Coyotes prancing across the grassy hills, Trout jumping three feet out of the water, finches and dragonflies racing along side of you and spooking the chuckers and mule deer as you turn a corner; all the things that you wish you could have had your camera out at the time. Even still, what an amazing ride today. I guess that is one of the advantages of being in the right place at sunset. The pitfall is riding on a pitch black trail with a 24 lumen headlamp to get to you ending destination. This winter I plan to resolve that situation. I don't like getting caught in the dark riding, but when I do I need light. There are some great deals on Amazon.com right now on some 300 lumen flashlights. I just have to adapt them to a bike mount. I have some Ideas and will share them this winter. You bikehikers are going to love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment