Saturday, August 30, 2014

Last chances to ride in my 40s

I wanted to be on bike a tour right now. I tried so hard to make it happen but it was just not meant to be. I was so frustrated when I couldn't make it happen. And then I found out why:
Surprise!
It is good to be loved!
I did manage to get in a bike ride yesterday and will probably get another one in today. Not as good as a tour, however family first and my family is awesome!

pics from yesterdays ride:




Kitty cats beware. Coyotes are about. At first glance I thought this was a skunk and I felt a little bit of revenge from the skunk attack on my last tour. 

Sunflowers everywhere. 

Single track off the mountain and into the valley.

It does get wider where the ATVs roam.



Sun is on it's way down entering the paved bike trail. Just in time to miss the coyotes. There has been unusual report of them being aggressive with humans over the past few years. I haven't witnessed it myself and find it hard to believe. 
lights on....four more miles. easy peezy lemon squeezy.


or 










No comments:

Post a Comment